woensdag 4 januari 2012

Eat meat on feast days only

 

Summary:

My opinion:
I think it is a good idea to eat meat on feast days only to battle against obesity and climate change, but it is a bit unrealistic. Many people like to eat meat atleast three times a week. What professor Lang is saying is that these people need to change their eating habits. Most people will not accept this, they just want to eat whatever they want. Professor Lang will have to adjust his suggestion in my opinion, maybe change his idea of eating meat only on feast days to a maximum of twice a week.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/earth/environment/8984068/Eat-meat-on-feast-days-only-to-fight-obesity-says-adviser.html

1 opmerking:

  1. I totally agree with you. Of course, people should change their eating habits like strat to eat more vegetables and fruit and less junk food but eating meat only on feast days is a bit too much. Personally, I would find it very hard if I had to eat meat less than twice a week.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen