Prince Harry has confirmed that he will take on the Taliban for the second time. His first reaction was: I cannot wait! Harry let slip his excitement at the Sun's Military Awards gala. He joined his brother Wills and sister Kate to honour our Forces heroes next year in Afghanistan. Last summer The Sun revealed that the Price is about to return to Afghanistan in 2012, which, as we can see now, is actually true. He told everyone at the ceremony in London that He cannot wait to get out there! Harry has finished his Apache helicopter pilot training in America. It was a tough job that he is really looking forward to put his skills to the limit at the battlefield.
My opinion:
I think it is not a very wise decision made by Prince Harry to go to the battlefield at Afghanistan, but it is very heroic to do so. I hope he will survive his time over there and complete being a succesfull Apache helicopter pilot in his fight against the Taliban. Since Prince Harry is a soldier I can understand why he wants to do this. It is indeed very brave and I wish him the best luck, althought it might not even be the best decision he made in his life.
http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/campaigns/our_boys/4012272/Harry-Im-ready-for-Taliban-again.html
Geen opmerkingen:
Een reactie posten