zondag 18 december 2011

Smartphone users in the UK

Summary:
Nearly one in three adults uses a smartphone nowadays in the United Kingdom, according to a report by the telecoms regulator Ofcom. Apple is in the lead with their IPhone to be the most popular smartphone. However, teenagers seem to like Blackberry even more. The increase of smartphone usage causes a dramatic rise in mobile internet use. Facebook was the most visited website on smartphones, with around 43 million hours spent on it in December 2010! Most teenagers spend their time on Social networking, whilst adults do more emailing and internet surfing on the internet.
Facebook on iPhone
More smartphone time is spent on Facebook than any
other service according to Ofcom.

My opinion:
I think smartphones are about to take over the world. Ten years ago no-one had a smartphone. Nowadays everyone has a smartphone except a few people. In each class like 80% has a smartphone which isn’t less than 3 years old. I do not have a smartphone because I didn’t really feel the need to have one, but now the time has come that I do really need to get one, to survive in the 21th century with all its technologies and improvements worldwide. Therefore I am going to buy a smartphone very soon, to stay connected with the rest of the world.
http://www.digitalhen.co.uk/news/technology-14397101

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten